Digital Out of Home Advertising
Digital Out of Home Advertising (DOOH) is going to continue to increase in both popularity and efficacy as more people spend more time out of their homes. This trend will see more companies invest in DOOH to take advantage of the increased exposure.
DOOH advertisements should be straightforward and to the point. Go with one idea. In many cases, DOOH ads are used to help your audience get somewhere or suggest what they should be doing. Tell the truth, and don’t sugar coat the message. Resist the urge to pack a lot of information onto a billboard. If you keep the message simple, you’ll get a better response. Because our audience is mobile, exposure time is typically four to five seconds. So say it loud and say it clear. But try to say it in seven words or less.
- Digital Billboard advertising is extremely flexible. Engage your audience and develop a dialogue with consumers through unlimited creative interactive advertising.
- Digital advertising is time sensitive and enables instantaneous creative updates and the ability to respond in real-time to current events and market conditions.
- Target and Impact specific geographic and demographic audiences close to the point of sale.
- Optimize ad spend and work synergistically with other media to enhance ROI.
- Digital Billboards there is less waiting to see your ad up on the big screen.
- Digital billboard advertising capabilities include social media integration, countdowns, day/week parting, live updates, conditional content (weather, temperature), Outdoor Connect / RSS Wi-Fi.
t loud and say it clear. But try to say it in seven words or less.
Dale Condict (Coach)
“The 10mm video board is above and beyond what I was expecting, and we had high expectations going into this project.”
Mr. David Vinson
“When the video board was installed, it was amazing to see the quality and clarity with the images and the first game with our community, it was really impressive.”
Jeff Craig (Coach)
“It was amazing to see this all come together and the clarity of videoboard. When we had our first game, our community was really impressed.”
Want More Info?